1. Select the records that you want to export (check the boxes on the left hand side).
2. In the submenu, click on Export. . Please note the Export option used to be known as Share and some users might still call it the Share option.
3. In the new window, confirm the format of the Export (File CSV, Print Friendly or Template Report).
4. File (CSV)
- Select Fields only or Full report:
- Fields only – just the columns from the report you are viewing.
- Full – all information relating to the report.
- Click on the Go Arrow.
- For a CSV file, a banner message will appear confirming the Export job has been requested.
- Once the report is finished, the system will notify you to let you know that you that the report is available for download in CSV format. You can always access this report at a later stage by clicking on the "cog" , select "Settings" and find tab "Export Summaries" in the left panel.
5. Print Friendly
- For a Print Friendly file, the report will open on a new tab on your browser.
6. Template Report
- Template reports are a word document that you can export from report and record level. This report can be personalised to your requirements, meanwhile there is a default report available from list reports and a record level.
Read our article about how to export from a record level.