Google Chrome instructions
- Open the record you want to print.
- Select Export in the submenu.
- Select Print Friendly and click the Go arrow.
- The record will appear on Print Friendly mode on a separate tab.
- Right Click on the new tab and select Print.
- Under Destination, select Save as PDF.
- Under Page Size, select A3 (with the standard of A4, the page might show on two pages, under A3, the pages might show on one page, depending on how long the document is).
8. Click on Save and save it on your preferred location.
9. Open the document on PDF and then click Print.
10. The print out document will be as you have saved it on PDF.
Note: if your document is too wide (it has too many columns) consider changing the layout to Landscape.