Tagging a record associates one or more keyword to the record.
To allow users to quickly search for and find Records containing a common tag or keyword.
- Open the record you want to access.
- Select Tag from the Screen menu .
- Add one or more Tag and click "Add".
- Confirm your selection.
- USE THE FILTERS TO FIND YOUR TAGGED RECORDS.
This function works the same way on individual records or multiple records in list reports.
- Your Tags can be used by another User.
- For example, Add a Tag called GREEN ENERGY.
- Another User can find those records by using the Filter / Add Filter / Tags / GREEN ENERGY.
- To Delete a Tag, you need to Edit the record with Tag, select Tag and then click on the X next to the tag.
- You can Delete Tags created by other Users.
See example below for Tagging a record and searching records with the same Tag.
- Tagging a record "GREEN ENERGY"
- Searching for records that contain "GREEN" in their tags