Q - Can I recover my Deleted records?
1. There are daily backups of data, stored for 28 days which can be recovered, but only in exceptional circumstances. There may be a charge levied to restore data from backups
2. The suggestion is that you always archive (not delete) data, so it is always recoverable within the platform.
Q – What is the Disaster recovery plan?
1. App Data Services (User Data)
- Managed primary and secondary replica sets, third party arbiter on separate infrastructure.
- Daily backups (5am UTC) held for 30 days
2. System Data Services (System & App Config)
- Daily backups held for 14 days.
- Can be geo-replicated to additional data centers if required.
3. Core Platform Services
- Multiple load balanced instances located in distinct data centers: North Europe (Ireland), US East (VA), South East Asia (Singapore)
- In the event of failure of a single or multiple data centers new instances can be deployed to available data centers in under an hour.
Q – Can I back up my data?
You can make your own back ups by exporting all your record information onto a CSV file