Use the App Studio function to design, configure and publish basic and complex business process / mobile apps.
APP BUILDER PROCESS
It is structured into a simple and systematic process based on the following steps:
- CONFIGURE: What is the basic information for describing the app?
- FIELDS: What data input fields will be used to capture data inputs on each record?
- TEMPLATES: How will data input fields be laid out on each screen?
- FORMS: How will Templates be structured and grouped on each screen?
- REPORTS: What reports and dashboards be used to present summary level views of the data?
- WORKFLOW: What automated workshop (If…Then… statements) will drive progress for each record?
- INTEGRATE: How will this app link to other apps and other third party systems?
- PUBLISH: Which teams will have what level of access?
- Before starting to build the Apps in App Studio, take some time with the App Executive sponsor or owner to understand the process that needs to be reflected in the App. The best way to do this is to draw it out on a white board or to to crate an Activity-vs-Role (swimlane format) process map