Log Out via the Cog Icon General Feature Menu in the top-right to ensure a secure exit from your Apps.
^'Log Out' - Accessed via the Cog^
If you are faced with the 'Syncing changes before logging out' screen please see below
Otherwise simply clicking Log out will return you to the Log in page.
^Pre Log Out screen for Syncing Changes^
You will only be faced with the above screen if you have unsaved Records due to Validation Errors.
- Click 'Clear unsaved data' for a quick Log Out with Validation Errors present.
- For a more permanent resolution, see below for how to understand and fix the Validation Errors.
Cause of Validation Errors
- Validation Errors will cause the 'Syncing changes...' screen.
- Caused by incomplete Records that cannot be Saved.
- Indicated when in a Record by the Triangle in the bottom left.
- In RiskPlan not giving a Risk a Title will cause this.
^Validation Error Info - Accessed by clicking on the Triangle^
Resolving Validation Errors
When on the 'Syncing changes...' screen, either click on an individual bullet-pointed Record (the string of characters) to go to it and give it a Title so it can save. Or alternatively, click on 'riskplan' to go to an overview of all unsaved Records.
^Overview of unsaved Records indicated by a Bin Icon^
- Click on the bin next to the Record [ID] to permanently delete it.
Once all Unsaved Records are either Saved or Deleted you will be able to Log Out without being presented with the 'Syncing changes...' screen above.