The RiskPlan Reference Template automatically generates and contains the metadata of each Risk Record - Who created it, the date of creation and a unique Risk reference, a Risk ID.
1. Reference Template
- Originator - The person that created the Risk Record.
- Date - The date the Risk Record was created on.
- Reference - System generated unique Risk ID.
The RiskPlan Overview Template enables you to capture a Risk's summary information with speed.
2. Overview Template
Add and capture data via any of the below Fields:
- Title - A short label surmising the Risk.
- A Title MUST be present for the Risk Record to save
- Owner - Who is responsible for the oversight of the Risk?
- Type - Classify the kind of Risk from an extensive selection.
- Project - Is the Risk associated best to an ongoing or future planned project?
- Business Unit - Can the Risk be aligned to a particular business unit?
- Team - Is the Risk specific to a Team within your organisation?
- Description (IF... THEN...) - Describe the Risk in more detail: IF this happened THEN... could occur...
- Areas Impacted - What segments of your organisation are most susceptible to the described Risk?
For entry information on the remaining two Templates: 'Analysis' and 'Mitigation Plan' please see here.
For Template Tips and Help Text please see here.