Being a subscription-based model, Softools RiskPlan offers a logical and easily accessible way of first setting up and then managing your subscription. All still with the added benefit of the first 3 months being free!
^Initial Subscription Sign Up^
Setting up a RiskPlan Subscription
All new subscriptions to Softools RiskPlan are managed through the web address as seen above. It is here that you can read a brief overview of the tool and the understand the potential added value it holds for your organisation, via more effective and efficient Risk Management.
- Select one of the plans - either Monthly or Annual
- Currently with the Monthly Plan the first 3 months are free if the promotional code RISKTHREE is used.
- Create your Shopify subscription account by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email and Password. You will receive a 'Softools Self Service Apps - customer account confirmation' email shortly after this.
- Shopify is a third party subscription management service and is purely for just that - your Softools RiskPlan account is something entirely different and will be set up shortly after the subscription is in place.
^Shopify Account Creation^
- Next complete billing address information - Don't forget to enter the Promo Code RISKTHREE if purchasing the Monthly Subscription.
- Following the billing address, 'Continue to payment' and enter the appropriate details there also.
- Finally, after entering payment info 'Complete order' and you will be taken through to a confirmation and receive two more emails: A 'Softools Self Service Apps - Order #---- confirmed' email and a 'riskplan - Account Creation' email.
With the 'Account Creation' email you are now ready to verify your Softools RiskPlan Account, sign in and start developing your Risk Profile.
Help article on Verification and first sign in found here.