Heyward Hospitality & Accor Hotels
AT A GLANCE…
- Hospitality Industry Consultancy helping a Major Hotel Brand
- Assure Safety Standards for Patrons and Staff while maximising efficiency, visibility and collaboration
- Industry leading solution for ensuring Safety standards are met
- Heyward Hospitality able to bring innovation at speed to their client
Accor Hotels are a leader in their field with a portfolio of directly owned and franchised hotels. Their challenge is to maintain consistent standards across their portfolio to deliver a great patron experience.
Heyward Hospitality Solutions are experts in the Hospitality Industry and specialize in developing performing teams that can reach their full potential through the application of smart business tools.
Heyward Hospitality Solutions have been providing Industry expertise to Accor Hotels on a wide range of subjects, including Hospitality Industry specific coaching to Accor’s leaders and developing best practice processes across their value chain.
- Accor need to share best practice Safety Assessments and Standards
- Lack of common system of engagement between Accor and Managed Hotels
- Time consuming processes to ensure compliance to standards
- Quickly deployed, customized Application enabling Managed Hotels to self assess their Safety compliance
- Central visibility for Accor Hotels
- Efficiency, Managed Hotels no longer need to compromise standards because of time pressures
Cristina De Oliveira Frewen, Senior Vice President Franchise Hotels, Accor Northern Europe, explained: “Providing a safe and consistent environment is at the heart of our promise to guests and this tool helps us to maintain this. The app will help our partners to uphold safety standards with even greater efficiency, allowing them to maintain high levels of compliance, helping them organise themselves while still ensuring their own protection. This is another example of how we are continuously innovating to help our partners manage their hotels more effectively and profitably, as well as to improve guests’ experience.”
Please sign in to leave a comment.