Finding Your Applications
- To access your apps, click on the 3x3 square icon in the top left of the screen to open the Launchpad. This icon is always available for easy navigation between apps.
- Once in the Launchpad, view all apps on the site.
- Use the search bar at the top to filter apps by the text in the App Title.
- Alternatively, use the Filter option in the top right to display apps from selected categories.
- Click on the desired app to start using it.
When You Can't Find an App in the LaunchPad
- App visibility may be restricted to certain users or teams.
- If your needed app isn't visible, contact your system administrator for access.
- Remember, changing teams requires logging out and back in to update your team membership, affecting visible apps.
- For more on app security, click here.
Editing Issues in App Studio
- Editing rights in App Studio are limited to certain users or teams.
- If you can't see the app in your AppStudio LaunchPad, contact your system administrator.
- Note that apps are only editable by the creator until access is updated in the Publish folder.
- Learn more about Publishing an App.