We are aware that some end clients operate very secure network traffic managers and firewalls which required all endpoints to be "Whitelisted" in order allow use of any Internet based service.
If this is the case and you need the client to add the endpoints that the Softools platform needs in order to operate, they are listed below. Please speak to your IT teams to ask for these to be added to the internal WhiteList so that calls to these endpoints are not restricted.
We are aware that some clients may experience difficulties with downloads and access to the Softools platform and adding these end points to white lists on firewalls may help with those issues.
- TENANT.on.softools.net - this is site specific and is the normal access URL for the site, such as azuuza.on.softools.net
- api.on.softools.net - used for API calls - the majority of calls to the platform
- softoolseu.blob.core.windows.net - used for storage of image lists and images for homepages, image list fields etc
- blob.softools.net - this maybe added as a replacement to the previous entry. Adding to this list to future proof this list
- auth.on.softols.net - used for user authentication
- cdn.auth0.com - used for user authentication