We are aware that some end clients operate very secure network traffic managers and firewalls which required all endpoints to be "Whitelisted" in order allow use of any Internet based service.
If this is the case and you need the client to add the endpoints that the Softools platform needs in order to operate, they are listed below. Please speak to your IT teams to ask for these to be added to the internal WhiteList so that calls to these endpoints are not restricted.
We are aware that some clients may experience difficulties with downloads and access to the Softools platform and adding these end points may help with those issues.
- TENANT.on.softools.net - this is site specific and is the normal access URL for the site, such as azuuza.on.softools.net
- auth.on.softools.net - used for authentication services
- app.on.softools.net - used for App Access
- api.on.softools.net - used for API calls - the majority of calls to the platform
- session-service-v2.on.softools.net - used for session state management
- app-data-service-v2.on.softools.net - used for App Data calls
- site-service-v2.on.softools.net - used for site level services
- user-service-v2.on.softools.net - used for user related services
- document-service-v2.on.softools.net - used for document and attachment services