Forms provide a natural grouping and layout for Templates, often reflecting the stages or phases of the process being followed. Each Form contains one or more Template.
- Title: What is the name of the Form that will appear in the Record menu on the left hand-side?
- Identifier: What is the unique identifier for the Form? This is auto-generate, but can then be overwritten if required. This is typically the same as the Title but it cannot contain gaps.
- Form order: What is the order for each of the Forms? This will typically reflect the process being captured in the app.
- Display order: What is the order in which Templates will be displayed on this form?
- Template: Which template will appear against each order item?
- Form rules allow you to specify a filter which is used to define under what conditions the form will be hidden, and which teams it will be Hidden from. This is a Version 18 feature only
- When numbering the display order leave gaps (e.g. use 5, 10, 15… instead of 1, 2, 3…) so that you can easily insert new Forms without having to change the entire display order.
- Use the Checklist in the Overview section to ensure all Templates have been added to one or more of the Forms.