Adding a bookmark to your browser can help you quickly access your favorite websites. Here's how you can do it in both Chrome and Edge.
Adding a Bookmark in Chrome
Navigate to the Website:
- Open Chrome and go to the website you want to bookmark.
Bookmark the Page:
- Look for the star icon in the browser's address bar.
- Click on the star. A dialog box will appear, confirming that the bookmark has been added.
Choose the Folder:
- In the dialog box, you can rename the bookmark and select the 'Bookmarks Bar' folder to make it easily accessible.
Save the Bookmark:
- Click 'Done' to save the bookmark.
Access the Bookmark:
- Your bookmark will now appear on the bookmarks bar. If you don't see the bookmarks bar, click on the three-dot menu icon at the top-right corner of Chrome, go to 'Bookmarks', and then select 'Show bookmarks bar'.
Adding a Bookmark in Microsoft Edge
Open the Website:
- Launch Edge and open the website you wish to bookmark.
Add to Favorites:
- Click on the star icon at the end of the address bar. This opens the 'Add to favorites' dialog box.
- Here, you can edit the name of the bookmark and choose where to save it. Select 'Favorites Bar' to have it readily available.
- Click 'Done' to add the website to your favorites.
- To see your saved bookmarks in Edge, click on the star icon with horizontal lines, which opens the 'Favorites' panel.
By following these steps, you can easily bookmark pages in both Chrome and Edge, ensuring that your most visited sites are always just one click away.