If you have permission to manage users and settings within a site, you will be able to see apps that control the site. This can be found by clicking the setting cog in the launchpad as shown. This article will be going over the basics of the Pending Users area.
This app stores all pending user data and allows you to keep track of these.
- Hamburger Icon: Click on the icon to access the left-hand menu. This will present one list and an option to Add New User
Report - All will show every pending user to the site
Add New User You can use this to create a new record and therefore a new user
- Launchpad Icon: Click on the icon to access the launchpad. This is will open a menu for all of the user/settings apps as shown earlier.
- Homepage Icon: Click on the icon to go back to the homepage of the app.
- ID: This is the user ID for this pending user
- First and Last Names: These are the names of the pending users
- Email Address: This is the email address of the pending users
- Code: This is the invite code for the pending users
- Created Date: This is the date that the invite was sent out
- Code: This is the date that the invite expires - if this occurs, you would need to resend the invite
- Ellipse Menu: Click on the ellipsis icon to access the screen menu. This will show you two options:
- Invite: This will let you invite a user to the site
- Refresh: This button refreshes the page
- Invite: When you click here, a pop-up screen will show where you will see the teams and permissions that you can select for this user. For more information on this, see this article - https://support.softools.net/hc/en-gb/articles/115000444923-Inviting-a-New-User
- Cog Menu: This will open the four settings options as explained above:
- Notification Menu: This will show you any exports or imports that have happened site-wide
- Quick Report Filtering: This allows you to filter the users by email, first or last name, organisation and last access like so:
- Search Bar: This allows you to enter key terms/names so that you can find specific users
- User Report Paging, moving back and forth: This shows you how many pages of users there are and allows you to move between these